Wadi Rum Three Days Trekking Tour
Tour rate: starts from $600/ person, depending on number of participants, minimum order 4 people
- meet and assist at the border
- pick up anywhere first day in Jordan
- Mineral water and all food, cooked meals for dinner
- guiding fees (English speaking)
- Entrance tickets to Wadi Rum
- Crossing border fees and taxes
- personal expenses
- Tips and Gratitude’s
- Travel Insurance and airlines tickets
enjoy three thrilling days in Wadi Rum Trekking and climbing, exploring remote zones with the local Bedouins, and camp outside in the wilderness.
Best time of the year: cold season (January, February, March, April plus October, November and December). Physical Rate: Moderate with a lot of hiking up-hill, the distance to walk each day is not far, longest is 8 kilometers.
what should be brought with you?
Sleeping bags for camping outside, in Wadi Rum with the opportunity to upgrade into a camp with hot water and showers. Exfoliation medicine might be useful. Cash money for the departure tax. Warm clothes since it will be too cold in wadi Rum, Cameras hats and sun protection things like hats and sun screen