Petra to Aqaba through Wadi Rum
From Petra to Aqaba through Wadi Rum tour, 6 days
Tour Rate: starts from $950/ person, for minimum order 2 people, $70 discount for kids below 12 years old
Tour to Petra and wadi Rum for six days, where you stay with the local Bedouins in Petra and Wadi Rum and experience the Bedouin life, cuisine and culture, You will be able to explore the most hidden and secret spots in the old city of Petra since you will be escorted with one of Petra locals during your trip, you might form your own trail in Petra with your own theme, then it moves to Wadi Rum desert where you explore this desert from north to south off road driving all the way to Aqaba coastal city in four wheels cars. participants will discuss what to explore the next day with the guide who is going to introduce the main available highlights of the old city depending on how long is the stay. two more days in Wadi Rum before delivered to Aqaba, where the tour allows two days jeep tour in Wadi Rum, and it continues to Aqaba coastal city off road driving through the wild desert.
Physical rate: can be customized
Best time of the year: any time
Available Accommodation type:local Bedouin camp in Petra, local Bedouin house in Petra, Hotels in Petra, and Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum, or combination upon request
- You will discuss what to do with your guide previously a day before.
- You will certainly have a time to watch the sunset on a panoramic spot in one day or more
- You will have at least 2 – 3 hours free time each day to be alone
- You will carry your picnic lunch and your mineral water
- Breakfast and dinners always in the camp in Petra and Wadi Rum, dinners might be arranged outside depending on the chosen trail
- Entrance tickets
- Guide for 3 full days in Petra
- Full board meals.
- Mineral water supplement.
- Accommodation in a local Bedouin camp with showers and toilets in Petra and Wadi Rum
- entrance fees to wadi rum
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum desert for two days
- TIP’s and gratitude’s
- border taxes and fees
- Airline tickets
- Travel insurance
IncludedBreakfastEntrance fees to PetraGuided tour in Petra (English speaking)LunchTransportation in air conditioned vehicles
Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4
- Back road from little Petra to the Monastery (recommended)
- The panoramic route from the visitor center to the high place of sacrifice & Wadi Farasa (overseeing the main highlights of Petra from high above), (recommended)
- The regular route through the Siq (the narrow gorge) and the ancient city center (it will be explored with another trail in one day)
- Mount Aaron and the southern part of Petra
- Mount Khobteh & mount Um Albyara
- Many other options, for more details please check Petra Hiking and Geology