Four Days Petra Hiking
Guided trekking tour in Petra for 4 days with the local Bedouins, explores the hidden secret parts of Petra, suitable for individuals
Cultural and trekking tour in Petra
and the area around in Jordan, good chance to experience the Bedouin lifestyle and Arabian Bedouin cuisine, all food for dinner meals are local Bedouin food (e.g Mansaf, Rshof, Madfoneh, Maqlobeh).
Enjoy four days of hiking through some of the most beautiful trekking trails leading to Petra, where you camp outside for 2 nights, stay in local Bedouin camp last night with showers and hot water, and hike with your guide into Petra, you will be able to explore Petra and enjoy the magnificent trekking trails and the hidden secret parts of Petra, hiking in different gorges and between several mountains inside and around Petra.
moderate, a lot of walk, you will walk 15 – 18 km a day off road trails with moderate physical rate.
depending on the weather and season, there are different possibilities for the trails we follow heading to Petra:
- Summer trails: from Dana to Petra
- Spring season trails: from Fenan to Petra
- Winter and coldest season trails: from Arajif canyons to Petra
Tour Rate: $1000/ person for 2 people, Private tours (schools, colleges, institutions, families, group of friends & agents): please contact us for details
- Transportation since the 1st day,
- You will be picked up any where in Jordan.
- Luggage transfer.
- Last day transport to Amman, Aqaba or Wadi Rum or night extension in Petra.
- Guiding (English speaking). Daily breakfast, daily lunch (picnic lunch) and dinners
- Mineral water
- Blankets and mattresses during camping nights
- Accommodation in Bedouin camp in Petra last night.
- Entrance tickets to Petra (entrance ticket is 72 US$/ person for 1 day, 79 US$/person for 2 days & 87 US$/person for 3 days or more, kids below 12 are free).
- Tips and gratitude’s.
- Airlines tickets.
- Any other expenses outside hike Petra four days tour.
IncludedBreakfastGuided tour in Petra (English speaking)LunchTransportation in air conditioned vehicles
Not IncludedEntrance fees to Petra