Dana To Petra Trekking Tour
Jordan Valley Panorama, Dana Nature Reserve to Petra Trekking Tours, 7 Days
Group tour rate: $1400/ person depending on number of participants.
Seven days trekking tour explores some of the most beautiful sand stone canyons and trails located between Dana nature reserve to Petra old city in south of Jordan saving great panorama for the rift valley from high above as the trail goes at the edge of the rift valley, penetrating sand stone mountains (with some igneous rocks buckets) located inside and around Petra, 5 days hiking and 3 nights camping outside, away from any inhabited areas, tour will explore the ancient city of Petra too for 2 full days where participants will stay in 3* hotel in Petra.
Best time of the year: cold season (end of October, November, December, January, February, March, and April).
Physical rate: not easy if you are not used to wildlife adventure, hiking and camping.
What should participants bring? warm cloths, cameras, anti exfoliation medicine might be useful, good hiking shoes, some cash money.
- Meet and assist at the border or the airport
- Guiding fees (English speaking)
- Luggage transfer from one campsite to another.
- Food and water and hot tea (breakfast and dinner provided with picnic lunch), dinners contain chicken, vegetables and hot soap.
- 4*4 cars when to carry the luggage from one campsite to another.
- Accommodation in 3* stars hotel in Petra for two nights, and another night by the end of the tour just before departing the country with dinner and breakfast
- Sleeping tools; mattresses, blankets, pillows and tents
- Support mule to carry the food and water during the hiking time, on days 3 and 4
- Entrance tickets to Petra
- Border taxes and fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Travel insurance